Tina at Travel Counsellors is our official PDPA travel partner.
Travel Counsellor ‘Tina Tomlinson’ and Lara Syddall have been with us for over 5 years as our official PDPA Travel Partner.
Tina & Lara from Travel Counsellors are your personal travel concierge and can provide full wraparound service around the clock for any PDPA players to travel to and from PDC events.
We can also assist any managers who might need support as they are handling multiple players to ensure you can spend time doing what you do best and we can take care of the travel research and managing the bookings for you.
Being part of Travel Counsellors means that you can benefit from our competitive contract rates on flights, ferries, rail, accommodation, airport hotels and parking, transfers & car hire.
We will provide you savings on your money but more importantly savings on your time so you can focus on playing darts or taking care of your players as a manager.
You will have access to our 24/7 UK based duty office to assist you around the clock for any emergencies whilst travelling or if you need to return home earlier than planned, as well as our personal service ensuring your travel experience is seamless.
Myself and Lara are experienced at dealing with complex flights and itineraries so can be on hand to offer the best advice on how you can get to the event in the quickest and seamless way possible.
Below is a summary of why you would use us for all your travel as a professional darts player/ manager
- We will research and suggest all the options available that work best for the event.
- We will financially protect every booking with supplier failure insurance at no extra to you to ensure your money is protected.
- We will advise on the most current entry requirements needed for travel to events and to return to the UK.
- We will update and enter all your passport information on every flight.
- We will monitor any schedule changes and update you accordingly plus amend flights as you travel if connections will be missed.
- We will check you in and make the travel documents available on our free MyTC app and email the travel documents directly to you.
- We will liaise with the suppliers/airlines to make any amendments as required.
- We have a 24/7 duty office support based in the UK who will provide emergency support if flights are delayed/cancelled or you wish to return home earlier than planned.
- We will ensure you always have two points of contact in Tina and Lara.
Leisure Travel – we can also assist any player /manager with their own personal trips and have a wealth of experience within our team to ensure we find the right holiday for you and your family. We have access to preferential rates across the world and can book operators like Jet2holidays, Kuoni, Virgin, BA, all major cruise companies plus tailor make your perfect trip too. We will be able to add extras such as free airport fast track, goodie bags for any children travelling and half price airport lounges & car parking plus room upgrades, free child places and organise special treats for any special occasions like a honeymoon or birthday whilst you are away. We will ensure your money is protected under our financial trust and every holiday is Atol protected. Plus you and your family will be offered the same wraparound service we do for you as a member of the PDPA.
Whatever your business needs I’m here to help you, so please get in touch with me and I can get things started:-
Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For Flights to all PDC Events:
Alan Warriner-Little PDPA CEO ‘We are very happy with the professional and personal service that Tina and Travel Counsellors offers our players, we know that they are looked after and more importantly safe while travelling to events’
Mervyn King, Player – “Friendly prompt and professional”
Jason Thame, Manager Modus Sports “We have booked with Tina & Travel Counsellors for 5 years now and we have a lot of requests that we need assistance with and Tina works hard to get the best options for the players to attend events. Everything is organised and booked for us and the bookings are fully managed until the players return home.”
George Killington, Player“Tina helped me in a tight spot. Responded very quickly and it felt like my best interest was main priority and it wasn’t just done for the sake of a job. Will definitely recommend.”
Whatever your travel needs we are here to help you, so please get in touch soon.