Q-School Information Update:
Current Q-School information and hotel details.
See below for the updated information we have as of today for the two PDC Qualifying Schools in Milton Keynes, UK and Niedernhausen Germany.
We have worked hard with The PDC and PDC-Europe to put this information together for all Q-School participants.
- Dates (both venues) – Stage 1a February 8th-10th | Stage 1b February 11th-13th | Stage 2 February 14th-17th
- Hotels: UK – DoubleTree, Hilton Milton Keynes | Germany – H+ Hotel Niedernhausen – you MUST stay in these hotels and you MUST book via the PDC (UK) and PDC Europe (Germany). No other bookings will be accepted
- Travel – you must keep yourself up to date with national and international travel requirements as is applicable to you
- Draws – For Stage One 1A and 1B a random draw will take place after the deadline closes and the listings will be made available online at www.pdc.tv and www.pdpa.co.uk
- Guests – space is limited and only parents/guardians of under 18s and DRA Registered Agents will be permitted IF space allows
- Testing – at the present time, testing is still to be finalised and will be communicated once known
- PDPA Membership – submit your details using the PDPA’s online Membership System.
NOTE: please be aware that we will be in a better position to confirm any further information once the deadline has closed and the full entry level is established. All information is also subject to the constantly changing factors caused by the global pandemic and can change at any time. Please be patient and please read all the information below so you have a full understanding of the information as available to us today (15 Jan 2021).
Stage 1a February 8th-10th | Stage 1b February 11th-13th | Stage 2 February 14th-17th
Everyone is aware of the pandemic and the issues, concerns, challenges and disruption it is causing. The PDC Qualifying School has already been moved from January to February and has, in addition, moved back by one day.
On all PDC & PDPA announcements and correspondence, you have been advised to ONLY BOOK refundable/amendable accommodation and travel during these unprecedented times.
We now know there HAS to be one procedure for hotel bookings so that the events fulfil council requirements in order to allow the events to be staged, which is non-negotiable.
We are very much aware of the issues players now have due to this change and although sympathetic, we are not in control of the regulations which are placed upon us due to the pandemic. We can only advise you using the information we have at the time.
As it stands, the events would not go ahead if this hotel status was not in force and it is mandatory for players (even those who live close by) to stay at the official hotels to maintain a bubble. This means any previous hotels bookings at these hotels via any route which was not the PDC or PDE Europe will need to be cancelled.
All other information on the hotel facilities available will be announced prior to the event.
UK- DoubleTree, Hilton Milton Keynes
- Players can only book x1 room and are unable to share rooms unless sharing with someone from the same household (adhering to guest rules)
- Check-in on Sunday 7 February begins at 19.30pm GMT
- You are required to check out of the hotel prior to registration on day three of the first stage, or when you have concluded playing in the event. This is to keep within capacity rules and bookings/checkout will be arranged on a case by case basis. If you are flying into England, please inform the PDC when booking
- Rooms need to be booked before 23rd February 2021.
- £75 B&B Single £85 Double/Twin B&B plus VAT
Germany – H+ Hotel Niedernhausen
- For sharing, check-in/check-out, any other information and to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 85€ Single – Including Breakfast
- 95€ Double/Twin – Including Breakfast
- Euro event information is available on the PDPA website here
Air passenger arrivals into England are now required to provide a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours before departure, to be able to enter. Details are available here
Arrivals into Germany need to provide a negative COVID test taken no more than 48 hours before arrival and register in advance via ‘Digital Registration on Entry’ – for which, information is available here. The latest Risk Areas list for Germany is available here
All players travelling TO or WITHIN England or Germany must ensure they are up to date with any requirements applicable to them in that region.
From 4am the Monday 18th January anyone entering the Uk will have to self-isolate as all Travel corridors to be suspended.
The entry deadline closes on 18 January 2021. Following this, the Stage One 1A and 1B draws for both venues will take place.
At this point you will be able to check whether you are in the 1A or 1B draws allowing you secure your accommodation date requirements via the PDC or PDC Europe. If your in stage 2 you can book your accommodation now.
Both events have NO guest allowances apart from DRA Registered Agents and parents/guardians of under 18s. However, you will need to be flexible and understanding with this because space is limited/subject to room availability and guest requests may be refused.
At this time, COVID testing details for the event are still to be confirmed and these will be communicated to you as soon as possible after the entry deadline.
An email from NoReply@pdpa.co.uk will include a link to your PDPA profile. You should check and/or complete your details on the online form that the link in the email will direct you to. If the email does not appear in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folders. If you still cannot find it contact email@example.com.
You need to enter and play at Q-School to be eligible to play on the Challenge Tour
The current global issue is not an easy situation for anyone of us.
The most important priority is to try and make sure the events go ahead with the complete knowledge that every effort is made by all to ensure a safe environment. We all have a responsibility to follow all the correct guidelines and health protocols.
The situation is constantly being monitored and if there are any changes or any further updates, everyone will be informed as soon as is possible either via email from us or via official PDC, PDC Europe and PDPA websites and social media channels. Do not rely on any other sources for factual information.