The 2020 PDC Q-School has obviously concluded, the 2021 date will be confirmed in due course.
The two qualifying school events will be split between European players and players from the UK, Ireland, Gibraltar and the Rest of the World.
The 2020 UK Q-School in Wigan has now concluded, so the information noted below is for reference only.
UK Qualifying School:
Dates: Thursday 16th – Sunday 19th January 2020
Entry Deadline: Tuesday 14th January 14.00hrs
Wigan Hotel: We can confirm The Wigan Oak Mercure Hotel as our official PDPA Q-School Hotel with room rates of £65 Single or £70 Twin/Double including breakfast, parking and WiFi. To book please go to the PDPA Hotels area CLICK HERE & click Wigan.
Wigan Travel: For all the travel information for Wigan CLICK HERE & click Wigan.
UK Q-School is only open to players with the following nationalities:
England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Gibraltar.
NOTE: Players from other nations (i.e. Rest of the World/Not Europe) may choose in which Qualifying School to participate.
Entry costs £450 (which includes your £50 DRA sanction fee) Entries are now available through the PDC Online Entry System (Sport Radar)
Free Dart Connect:
All Q-School players receive a FREE 3 Month trial to Dart Connect, seer you email received or go to the news item CLICK HERE
All New Players:
You must Register their details with the new system at this link (existing PDC players are also required to do this with the new system to ensure that your details are correct).
Following your registration, you will receive an email to confirm that you are available to enter tournaments, and at this stage you can login to make your entry to the relevant Qualifying School. This verification may take up to 48 hours.
Following your confirmed entry by the PDC, the PDPA will contact you via your registered email address to complete your PDPA Membership, this needs to be done prior to your participation at Q-School.
The UK Qualifying School will play down to the final two players on each day, to give eight automatic Tour Cards.
The remaining Tour Cards will be awarded to players based on positions in the Qualifying School Order of Merit on a pro-rata basis across the UK and European Qualifying Schools depending on final entry numbers, with separate ranking lists to be collated for each venue.
If I get a Tour Card:
- Requirements that you need to do if you get a Tour Card.
- Download the PDPA Darts APP via The App Store or Google Play for Android.
- Upgrade to Full PDPA Membership at a cost of £100, this must be done within 5 days following the conclusion of Q-School i.e. 24th January 2020 at 2pm Click Here to pay £100 (2nd Item)
- Attend the PDC Tour Card Induction on Friday the 7th February 2020 from 18.30hrs – 20.30hrs this is at the Holiday Inn, Barnsley and is a requirement of winning a Tour Card, this induction is the night before the first PDC Pro-Tour event of 2020.
- Complete the online Betting Integrity Module:
- As a Tour Card Holder you have automatically qualified for the 2020 UK Open.
If I do not get a Tour Card:
- Players who do not win a PDC Tour Card will become PDPA Associate Members:
- Note: You have to play at least one day at Q-School to be a PDPA Member, if you do not you will not be a member.
- Please Download the PDPA Darts APP via The App Store or Google Play for Android.
- As an Associate Member you can play in:
- 24 PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour events, across six weekends
- European Tour Associate Member Qualifiers
- Players Championship events, subject to PDC Order of Merit rules where less than 128 Tour Card Holders enter for players at the top of the CTOoM Table.
- Amateur qualifying events for the 2020 UK Open (should they not have qualified through their 2019 Challenge Tour or Development Tour ranking)
European Tour 2020:
If you are a Tour Card Holder:
- You must enter prior to the entry deadline via your ‘Sport Radar Account’
- Entry is FREE
- If you are not one of the top 16 seeds you must play in the Tour Card Holders Qualifier.
If you are an Associate Member:
- You can qualify if you are in the the top 2 ranked players from the ‘Host Nation’ on the PTOoM Table on the entry deadline.
- Entry is FREE
- Entries via your ‘Sport Radar Account’
- If you are from the ‘Host Nation’ you must enter the ‘Host Nation Qualifier’.
- If you are not from the ‘Host Nation’ you must enter the ‘Associate Members Qualifier’.