Adrian Grainger at Griffiths & Pegg Chartered Accountants is The PDPA's official Accountant.
Griffiths & Pegg Chartered Accountants
All PDPA Members must note, we are obliged by the HM Revenue & Customs to offer this service to our members.
Adrian Grainger from our accountant partner Griffiths & Pegg offers free initial advice to all PDPA members on any tax and accounting matters, if you are a foreign player you may be due a Tax Rebate.
If you have expenses going to Darts events that is more than your prize money you may be due a refund, do you need to be registered as a sole trader, do you need to be a limited company to save paying Tax?
- Adrian can help you with these issues.
- It doesn’t always mean you owe any Tax but if you don’t find out you will not know.
- Adrian is generally available at most events for any advice.
Call Adrian on 07973 691674 or contact us here at the PDPA. He already has over 100 PDPA Members on his books, and successfully retrieved over £150,000 back for our members.
- 3 Hagley Court South, Waterfront East, Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1XE
- Tel: 01384 566188 – Mobile: 07973 691674
- Website: www.griffiths-pegg.co.uk
- Email: [email protected]
- Link to PDPA page on website CLICK HERE
- All members receive discounts.
Watch the Video CLICK HERE
This service is particularly important now that all prize money is available to be seen on the internet, also for any Non-UK players you may need to look for a refund of UK With-holding Tax and if you are in Full Time employment you may be due a refund.
- Remember, having an accountant doesnt always mean you will be paying Tax.
- He is there to protect and advise you.
- Adrian has successfully redeemed over £150,000 in refunds for our members.
- Please Call Him Today.