Final 2018 DTOoM Table
|Players Highlighted are 2 Tour Card winners from the 2018 DTOoM|
|1 (TCH Top 64)||Humphries, Luke||£8,000|
|1 (TCH Top 64)||Van den Bergh, Dimitri||£8,000|
|3 (TC via 2019 CT)||Evetts, Ted||£7,800|
|4 (TC No1 2018 DT)||Nentjes, Geert||£6,350|
|5 (TCH)||Schindler, Martin||£5,950|
|6 (TCH)||Killington, George||£5,300|
|7 (TC No2 2018 DT)||Rodriguez, Rowby-John||£5,200|
|13||Peer, Berry van||£3,650|
|21||Tergouw, Justin van||£2,400|
|23||De Decker, Mike||£2,350|
|29||Fijter, Melvin de||£2,000|
|37||Trijp, Danny van||£1,700|
|39||Zwaan, Jeffrey de||£1,650|
|44||Duivenbode, Mike van||£1,350|
|47||Boogaard, Patrick van den||£1,200|
|92||Van den Bergh, Viani||£450|
|118||Trijp, Wesley van||£300|
|126||Velzen, Marvin van||£250|
|136||Kuil, Viggo van der||£200|
|146||Bevan, Llew J||£150|
|146||Collumb Jnr, George||£150|
|171||Allen, Peter Jnr||£100|
|171||Hendley Waite, Patrick||£100|
|210||Veen, Gian van||£50|
|210||Jones, Ryan L||£50|
|210||Heuvel, Job ten||£50|
PDC UNICORN Development Tour 2019:
Runner – Up £1,000
Semi – Finals £500
Quarter – Finals £300
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
Development Tour 2019 Calendar:
Robin Park, WIGAN
Saturday 9th March – Development Tour 1/2
Sunday 10th March – Development Tour 3/4
Robin Park, WIGAN
Saturday 20th April – Development Tour 5/6
Sunday 21st April – Development Tour 7/8
ArenaMK, MILTON KEYNES
Saturday 8th June – Development Tour 9/10
Sunday 9th June – Development Tour 11/12
Saturday 17th August – Development Tour 13/14
Sunday 18th August – Development Tour 15/16
Robin Park, WIGAN
Saturday 2nd November – Development Tour 17/18
Sunday 3rd November – Development Tour 19/20
Monday 4th November – World Youth Championship Last 96
Sunday 24th November – World Youth Championship Final MINEHEAD
6.9 The following incentives are on offer to players competing in the Development Tour and World Youth Championship: – The two highest ranked players on the 2019 Development Tour Order of Merit receive an invitation to the 2019/20 World Championship.
NOTE: if any of the players who achieve the above otherwise qualify for the 2019/20 World Championship, or reject their invitations, further places shall be offered to other players from the relevant Order of Merit until the places are filled.
- The finalists of the 2019 World Youth Championship receive a one-year invitation to the 2020 Grand Slam of Darts subject to the entry criteria as stated in rule 3.1 of this document.
- The winner of the 2019 World Youth Championship receives an invitation to the 2019/20 World Championship. NOTE: if any of the players who achieve the above otherwise qualify for the 2019 Grand Slam of Darts or 2019/20 World Championship, or reject their invitations, no further places shall be offered.
– The top two players on the final 2019 Development Tour Orders of Merit who have not otherwise won Tour Cards for 2020 and 2021 will receive two-year Tour Cards. NOTE: if any of the players who achieve the above otherwise qualify for a Tour Card or reject their invitations, places will be offered further down the Development Tour Orders of Merit. In the event a player achieves the above from both the Challenge and Development Tours, the Challenge Tour will take priority.
– The players who finish third to eighth (countback applied in event of ties) on the 2019 Development Tour Orders of Merit will receive free entry to the 2020 Q School. NOTE: in the event that any of the players who achieve the above qualify otherwise for a Q School place or reject their invitations, places will not be offered further down the Development Tour Orders of Merit.
In 2019 there are 5 weekends of events with 4 events over each weekend (2 each day) the World Youth Championship Last 64 will be played following the final Development Tour on the Monday (4th November)
The PDC Unicorn Development Tour will enable players aged from 16-23 to compete, with each weekend featuring four tournaments worth £10,000 a each. Players can compete from the day that they turn 16, with an upper limit of players needing to be aged 23 or under on January 2nd 2019 (Following the World Championship 2018/19) (So if you are not 24 on the 2nd January 2019 you are eligible)
There is a total amount of £200,000 on offer at the PDC Unicorn Development Tour, with a further £60,000 on offer at The Unicorn World Youth Championship 2019 making a Total £260,000.
The top ranked players on the final Development Tour Table will qualify for the World Youth Championship along with invited World Qualifiers for the £10,000 top prize. The final will be played LIVE on ITV4 during the Players Championship Finals in Minehead.
Entry to Development Tour events:
Entry is open to ANY darts player, other than players inside the top 32 of the PDC Order of Merit as of the 2nd January 2019, if they move into the top 32 during the season that they are still eligible and the age criteria as noted above.
Players who have previously entered PDC tournaments would enter as normal through the PDC Online Entry System, but must firstly register again for the new system as Sport-Radar has replaced Servasport CLICK HERE
Would need to first register their details with the PDC Online Entry System CLICK HERE before entering. You will then receive your servasport log on details to enter. You will need to retain the same Username and Password details for entries throughout the year so please note these down!
- Entry costs £25 per event, with £10,000 per event available in prize money.
- Games in Development Tour events are the best of 7 legs up to the Quarter-Finals.
- Games from the Quarter-Finals onwards will be best of 9 legs.
- There are two events per day being held across 32 boards
Both PDC Unicorn Development Tour events will be staged as follows:
8.00am – Doors open
8.00am-09.30am – Registration for the day’s first event. Players entered into both events will be registered for both events on arrival.
10.30am – Start of first event
12.30pm – Players competing only in the day’s second event must register by this time.
Note: The start of the second event, to begin as soon as possible after the first event ends.
1st Round – Last 16 Best of 7 legs
Quarter Finals onwards – Best of 9 legs