|Table updated after DT19 Wigan, 16 October 2016|
|Position||Name||Total Prize Money|
|9||Bergh, Dimitri Van Den||£4,050|
|10||Zwaan, Jeffrey de||£3,900|
|10||Peer, Berry van||£3,900|
|13||Decker, Mike De||£3,400|
|22||Duijvenbode, Dirk van||£2,150|
|28||Vries, Kevin de||£1,750|
|29||Vreede, Ryan de||£1,700|
|32||Kruijf, John de||£1,450|
|48||Beek, Dylan van||£1,050|
|52||Tergouw, Justin van||£1,000|
|81||Cortes, Jaime Nunez||£550|
|111||Woord, Maarten Dirk||£300|
|120||Peer, Carlo van||£250|
|120||Duivenboden, Nick van||£250|
|195||Lightfoot, Jonathan Loureiro||£50|
2017 PDC Development Tour & World Youth Championship:
In 2017 there are 5 weekends of events with 4 events over each weekend (2 each day) the World Youth Championship Last 64 will be played following the final Development Tour on the Monday (6th November)
The PDC Unicorn Development Tour will enable players aged from 16-23 to compete, with each weekend featuring four tournaments worth £10,000 a each. Players can compete from the day that they turn 16, with an upper limit of players needing to be aged 23 or under on January 1st 2017. (So if you are not 24 on the 1st January 2017 you are eligible)
There is a total amount of £200,000 on offer at the PDC Unicorn Development Tour, with a further £50,000 on offer at The Unicorn World Youth Championship 2017 making a Total £250,000.
The top ranked players on the final Development Tour Table will qualify for the World Youth Championship along with invited World Qualifiers for the £10,000 top prize. The final will be played LIVE on ITV4 during the Players Championship Finals in Minehead.
Entry is open to ANY darts player, other than players inside the top 32 of the PDC Order of Merit as of the 1st January 2017, if they move into the top 32 during the season that they are still eligible.
Players who have previously entered PDC tournaments would enter as normal through the PDC Online Entry System CLICK HERE (Not Yet Available for 2017)
Would need to first register their details with the PDC Online Entry System CLICK HERE (Not Yet Available for 2017) before entering. You will then receive your servasport log on details to enter. You will need to retain the same Username and Password details for entries throughout the year so please note these down!
- Entry costs £25 per event, with £10,000 per event available in prize money.
- Games in Development Tour events are the best of 7 legs up to the Quarter-Finals.
- Games from the Quarter-Finals will be best of 9 legs.
- There are two events per day being held across 32 boards
Both PDC Unicorn Development Tour events will be staged as follows:
8.30am-10am – Registration for the day’s first event. Players entered into both events will be registered for both events on arrival.
11am – Start of first event
Before 1pm – Players competing only in the day’s second event must register by this time.
Note: The start of the second event, to begin as soon as possible after the first event ends.
World Youth Championship Timings TBC:
TBC – Registration for all players in the World Youth Championship
TBC – Toe the Oche
Prize Fund Development Tours:
Runner – Up £1,000
Semi – Finals £500
Quarter – Finals £300
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
Prize Fund World Youth Championship:
Runner – Up £5,000
Semi – Finals £2,500
Quarter – Finals £1,500
Last 16 £1,000
Last 32 £500
Last 64 £250
2017 PDC Unicorn World Youth Championship
JDC (2) Via the JDC Tables
International Qualifiers (16) Via International Qualifiers
Other Qualifiers DTOoM (46) Players from the top of the DT Table will also qualify following the final event Development Tour 20 on Sunday 5th November, to make the event 64 players.
2017 Development Tour:
- Development Tour 1-4 WIGAN 18th & 19th February:
- Development Tour 5-8 WIGAN 18th & 19th March:
- Development Tour 9-12 GERMANY 27th & 28th May:
- Development Tour 13-16 BARNSLEY 16th & 17th September:
- Development Tour 17-20 WIGAN 4th & 5th November:
- World Youth Championship Last 64 WIGAN 6th November:
- World Youth Championship Final MINEHEAD 26th November:
2016 DTOoM Winner – Dean Reynolds (For Table See Top Tab)
The following incentives are on offer to players competing in the Development Tour and World Youth Championship:
- The finalists of the 2016 World Youth Championship receive a one-year invitation to the 2017 Grand Slam of Darts subject to the entry criteria as stated in rule 3.1 of the PDC Rules.
- The winner of the 2016 World Youth Championship receives an invitation to the 2016/17 World Championship.
- NOTE: in the event of the players who achieve the above otherwise qualifying for the 2016 Grand Slam of Darts or 2016/17 World Championship, no further places shall be offered.
- The 2016 Development Tour Order of Merit winners and runners-up will receive two-year Tour Cards for 2017 and 2018.
- NOTE: in the event that any of the players who achieve the above qualify otherwise for a Tour Card, places will not be offered further down the Development Tour Orders of Merit.
- The players who finish third to eighth (countback applied in event of ties) on the 2016 Development Tour Orders of Merit will receive free entry to the 2017 Q School.