|Table after CT4|
|Position||Name||Total Prize Money|
|4||Atkins, Martin (Wigan)||£2,250|
|16||Peer, Berry van||£500|
|75||Nagi, Coni Singh||£100|
|75||Tabern, Alan Jnr||£100|
|101||Decker, Mike De||£50|
|101||Wal, Christoff Van De||£50|
The PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour 2018, details are still TBC.
Challenge Tour entries for 2018:
To enter the 2018 PDC Challenge Tour:
Saturday January 27 – Events One & Two, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Sunday January 28 – Events Three & Four, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Saturday March 24 – Events Five & Six, Arena MK, Milton Keynes
Sunday March 25 – Events Seven & Eight, Arena MK, Milton Keynes
Saturday May 5 – Events Nine & Ten, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Sunday May 6 – Events 11 & 12, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Saturday September 8 – Events 13 & 14, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Sunday September 9 – Events 15 & 16, Robin Park Tennis Centre, Wigan
Saturday November 10 – Events 17 & 18, East of England Showground, Peterborough
Sunday November 11 – Events 19 & 20, East of England Showground, Peterborough
PDC UNICORN Challenge Tour 2017 Roll of Honour:
- Challenge Tour 1 Aaron Dyer 5-1 Mark Frost
- Challenge Tour 2 Paul Milford 5-0 Martin Lukeman
- Challenge Tour 3 Lee Evans 5-4 Kevin Dowling
- Challenge Tour 4 Aaron Dyer 5-2 Mark Wilson
- Challenge Tour 5 Ryan Harrington 5-2 Mark Frost
- Challenge Tour 6 Wayne Jones 5-1 Jason Wilson
- Challenge Tour 7 Wayne Jones 5-2 Alan Tabern
- Challenge Tour 8 Wayne Jones 5-2 Jay Foreman
- Challenge Tour 9 Nathan Aspinall 5-1 Radoslaw Szaganski
- Challenge Tour 10 Robert Rickwood 5-3 Jason Wilson
- Challenge Tour 11 Peter Jacques 5-4 Wayne Jones
- Challenge Tour 12 Luke Humphries 5-4 Andy Smith
- Challenge Tour 13 Warrick Scheffer 5-3 Mark Dudbridge
- Challenge Tour 14 Kevin McDine 5-4 Luke Humphries
- Challenge Tour 15 Mark Dudbridge 5-4 Kevin Edwards
- Challenge Tour 16 Matt Edgar 5-2 Barrie Bates
- Challenge Tour 17 Peter Jacques 5-2 Wayne Jones
- Challenge Tour 18 Nick Fullwell 5-4 Kevin Edwards
- Challenge Tour 19 Wayne Jones 5-3 Stuart Kellett
- Challenge Tour 20 Alan Tabern 5-3 Adam Smith-Neal
Mark Dudbridge v Gary Butcher ‘Barnsley CT Event 7’
2017 CTOoM Table Winner Wayne Jones
2017 CTOoM Table Runner-Up Mark Dudbridge
There are 2 events per day with 4 over each weekend, entry to each single event costs £50 and you can enter up to the deadline which is at 2pm on the Friday before each weekends events.
Both days of the PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour events will be staged as follows:
8.00am – Doors open
8.00am-09.30am – Registration for the day’s first event. Players entered into both events will be registered for both events on arrival.
10.30am – Start of first event
Before 12.30pm – Players competing only in the day’s second event must register by this time.
Note: The start of the second event, to begin as soon as possible after the first event ends.
Each event has a £10,000 prize fund, which is a total of £160,000.
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
The following incentives are on offer to players competing in the Challenge Tour.
The 2017 Challenge Tour Order of Merit winners and runners-up will receive two-year Tour Cards for 2018 and 2019.
NOTE: In the event that any of the players who achieve the above qualify otherwise for a Tour Card, places will be offered further down the Challenge Tour Orders of Merit until two otherwise unqualified players are sourced, only down to No 8.
In the event of the same player appearing on both Orders of Merit, the Challenge Tour Order of Merit shall take precedence.
The players who finish third to eighth (countback applied in event of ties) on the 2017 Challenge Tour Orders of Merit will receive free entry to the 2018 Q School, these are non-transferable.
The Winner and Runner-Up of the 2017 PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour will both receive mementos of their achievement.