|Table after CT 16|
|Position||Name||Total Prize Money|
|107||Hoog, Bryan de||£350|
|160||Tabern, Alan Jnr||£100|
|185||Ende, Raymond van den||£50|
|185||Nagi, Coni Singh||£50|
PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour 2017
Challenge Tour entries for 2017:
Entries are now being taken.
Challenge Tour ONLY players: Players who are registered as ‘Challenge Tour ONLY’ players who are not PDPA Members and can only play Challenge Tour events, and players who entered Q-School who did not play. These are non members of the PDPA.
Challenge Tour PDPA Members: Plus all players who played at Q-School who did not win a Tour Card. These are members of the PDPA.
Any player who is 16 or over (At the time of the event) and is not a PDC Tour Card Holder can enter the PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour events in 2017. Players who entered Q-School in 2017 but did not win a Tour Card are also eligible to play on this Tour as are players who played in the World Championship as a none Tour Card Holder but do not need to pay the registration fee.
This is for the ‘Challenge Tour Only players’ not Q-School.
You will not be classed as a PDPA member, so will not be eligible to play in any other PDC events. This is what you need to do
- 1-Pay the £250 registration fee
- 2-Pay your DRA sanction fee £30
- 3-Read the DRA Rules
- 4-We will send you a contacts form when you enter, fill in this form and return to us, this will confirm your entry.
Entry to this Tour is £250 + a DRA Sanction Fee of £30.
To enter the 2017 PDC Challenge Tour:
To pay your DRA Sanction Fee:
Once entered, we will confirm your payment and inform the PDC who will issue you with your servasport log in details.
You will also need to agree to the DRA Rules, the DRA rules are available here:
PDC UNICORN Challenge Tour 2017
- Challenge Tour 1 Aaron Dyer 5-1 Mark Frost
- Challenge Tour 2 Paul Milford 5-0 Martin Lukeman
- Challenge Tour 3 Lee Evans 5-4 Kevin Dowling
- Challenge Tour 4 Aaron Dyer 5-2 Mark Wilson
- Challenge Tour 5 Ryan Harrington 5-2 Mark Frost
- Challenge Tour 6 Wayne Jones 5-1 Jason Wilson
- Challenge Tour 7 Wayne Jones 5-2 Alan Tabern
- Challenge Tour 8 Wayne Jones 5-2 Jay Foreman
- Challenge Tour 9 Nathan Aspinall 5-1 Radoslaw Szaganski
- Challenge Tour 10 Robert Rickwood 5-3 Jason Wilson
- Challenge Tour 11 Peter Jacques 5-4 Wayne Jones
- Challenge Tour 12 Luke Humphries 5-4 Andy Smith
- Challenge Tour 13 Warrick Scheffer 5-3 Mark Dudbridge
- Challenge Tour 14 Kevin McDine 5-4 Luke Humphries
- Challenge Tour 15 Mark Dudbridge 5-4 Kevin Edwards
- Challenge Tour 16 Matt Edgar 5-2 Barrie Bates
- CT 17-20September 9th/10th Robin Park, Wigan
Mark Dudbridge v Gary Butcher ‘Barnsley CT Event 7’
Current CTOoM Table Leader WAYNE JONES
There are 2 events per day with 4 over each weekend, entry to each single event costs £50 and you can enter up to the deadline which is at 2pm on the Friday before each weekends events.
Both days of the PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour events will be staged as follows:
8.00am – Doors open
8.00am-09.30am – Registration for the day’s first event. Players entered into both events will be registered for both events on arrival.
10.30am – Start of first event
Before 12.30pm – Players competing only in the day’s second event must register by this time.
Note: The start of the second event, to begin as soon as possible after the first event ends.
Each event has a £10,000 prize fund, which is a total of £160,000 in 2017.
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
The following incentives are on offer to players competing in the Challenge Tour.
The 2017 Challenge Tour Order of Merit winners and runners-up will receive two-year Tour Cards for 2018 and 2019.
NOTE: In the event that any of the players who achieve the above qualify otherwise for a Tour Card, places will be offered further down the Challenge Tour Orders of Merit until two otherwise unqualified players are sourced, only down to No 8.
In the event of the same player appearing on both Orders of Merit, the Challenge Tour Order of Merit shall take precedence.
The players who finish third to eighth (countback applied in event of ties) on the 2017 Challenge Tour Orders of Merit will receive free entry to the 2018 Q School, these are non-transferable.
The Winner and Runner-Up of the 2017 PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour will both receive mementos of their achievement.