PDC Super Series 3 Niedernhausen, Germany
Important information for players who are attending PDC Super Series 3 in Germany.
RE: PDC Super Series ( Players Championships 9-12) H+ Hotel, Niedernhausen, Germany 24th-27th April
Entry Deadline Tuesday April 13th at 14.00hrs BST If you are travelling to this event through a border control, please take note of the following.
Please Note: If any testing regulations or other details change we will inform you immediately of these changes, as during this Pandemic it is always possible.
Prior to travel:
- PASSPORT CHECK have at least 6 months validity (Brexit Requirement if travelling from a Non-EU Country)
- Book yourself a PCR test prior to travel of no more than 48 hours prior to departure and keep the paper documentation with you, this is your responsibility.
- PDCE TESTING AT HOTEL These times are the day before event (23rd) 9am – 9pm (Lateral Flow Test) when you arrive.
- BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS/TRAVEL (Please use PDPA Travel Partner for safety and security during the pandemic) and book refundable rates if possible, and always check you have valid ravel insurance.
- BOOK PDCE SHUTTLE Send flight details to Hotel@pdc-europe.tv to book shuttle from Airport to Hotel (Frankfurt Main Airport Only)
- HOTEL Book your Hotel direct with PDC-Europe prior to 19th April via Hotel@pdc-europe.tv this can be paid in cash or card at the hotel, room sharing is not recommended, as if your room partner shows symptoms or has a high temperature, you would not be allowed into the arena either. Single €85 Twin/Double €95
- DIGITAL REGISTRATION Complete the Digital entry registration 24hrs prior to entry to Germany CLICK HERE
Whilst Travelling and at the hotel/venue:
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS Wear a face mask, wash hands, use hand sanitiser and continue with social distancing.
- DAILY TEMPERATURE checks will be taken daily at the venue, if your temperature is high, you can take it again in 30 minutes, if still high entry is not allowed and you will not be able to compete further in the event.
- HOTEL ROOMS This is your room, no one else should be in your room whilst you are at the event.
- HOTEL FACILITIES There will be a bar and restaurant facilities which are payable by cash or card, all other info will be given top you when you arrive.
- TRAVEL LETTER PDC-Europe will issue all players an Invitation and International Sporting Event exemption letter to allow travel, to receive this you must send PDC-Europe your name (as on passport) Home Address and Passport Number Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv but it is always good practice to check your regions quarantine rules on your return home.
- RETURN COVID TEST PDC-Europe are looking to provide Rapid Covid Tests on Sunday & Monday the 25th/26th from 9am – 12noon so not all at once and time slots to be used for ones that need this. For this second test, all the data is already there from the first test so it only needs to be printed out again, the player then gets the result as a PDF and in paper form.
- POSITIVE TEST If anyone tests positive they will need to either a) leave site immediately to travel home if they came by car or b) self-isolate in their hotel room for 10 days as per German requirements, so you need to be aware of this.
- START TIMES This will be the same as the SS events in the UK 14.00hrs CET start for the 24th, 25th & 26th. 12.00hrs CET start for the 27th
NOTE: Please make sure you send all information needed to PDC-Europe to Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv by the 15th April.
You must follow all requirements and keep up to date with all relevant information for this event CLICK HERE any further information will be added to this area.
Please make sure you read and understand what you have to do in full, for any further queries please contact below