Returning home from PDC super Series Germany
Important information for players returning home following the PDC Super Series 3 in Germany.
Important information for you for your return home following The PDC Super Series in Germany.
Note: As these events require travel from to Germany to your own country/region, please make sure you are up to date with everything you need to do to return home safely.
Please see below regarding Covid-19 testing and quarantine on your return including other information. You will have the PDC letter (UK Based Players) which you need with you. If you have not yet received this letter please contact The PDC email@example.com
Please note that the previous quarantine exemption for elite sportspeople has been removed by the UK government and that overseas travel is now subject to the ten-day quarantine period upon arrival back in England with testing on Days Two & Eight, and individuals can also undertake a “Test to Release” on Day Five if they wish, so they can be released from quarantine but are still subject to the Day Two & Eight testing.
Please see this link for further details on your arrival in to the UK: Click Here
Below is a timeline of information for you in relation to these events, based on returning to England on Wednesday April 28th, or your own region.
Sunday 25th & Monday April 26th
- Undergo “Fit To Fly” test – this will be arranged via PDC Europe at the H+ Hotel in Niedernhausen and you will be provided with a certificate, to book this you must email Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv there is a small charge (€25) and PDCE will book you a time/day for the test.
- Or you can book any Covid-19 tests required following return to the UK Click Here
Tuesday April 27th
- Arrange your travel back to the airport, with the PDCE Shuttle of your own transport.
- Complete Passenger Locator Form Click Here (If UK Based)
NB: There are two questions which should be answered as follows:
- Q. Are you required to self isolate? – A. Yes
- Q. Testing – Are you required to complete Covid tests? A. Yes (unless you are only going to be in England for two days or less) (then enter your booking code for Day 2 & Day 8 tests as required and your Day 5 Test To Release provider if applicable).
- If doing ‘Test To Release’ Click Here as you will need to book your test prior to your return as you will need to add this information on the form, this will allow, following a negative result no further quarantine but still subject to Day 8 test.
- The PDC have also provide you with a letter explaining your reason for travel which can be shown on arrival back into the UK, if you have not received this please contact The PDC firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, dob and passport No.
Wednesday April 28th
- Travel back to UK, or your own region.
(You need your PDC Letter if from UK, passenger locator form completed, covid test result certificate)
- You must return directly to home.
- This is Day Zero of quarantine.
Thursday April 29th or Friday April 30th
- Take “Day Two” test (this can be done on Day One or Day Two). Day One is the day after you return, not the day of travel.
Monday May 3rd
- Can undergo “Test to Release” on Day Five with an additional private test. For further details, please see Click Here or Click Here A list of providers for Test to Release bookings can be seen at Click Here:
Thursday May 6th
- Take Day Eight test
Saturday May 8th
- Day Ten – able to leave home if not done Test to Release. For further details can be found at Click Here
Other Information to Note:
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS Wear a face mask, wash hands, use hand sanitiser and continue with social distancing.
- POSITIVE TEST If anyone tests positive they will need to either a) leave site immediately to travel home if they came by car or b) self-isolate in their hotel room for 10 days as per German requirements, so you need to be aware of this.
Please make sure you read and understand what you have to do in full, for any further queries please contact below
Players Championships 9-12 (PDC Super Series 3)
H+ Hotel, Niedernhausen – April 24-27
Mike De Decker
José de Sousa
Geert De Vos
Ryan de Vreede
Kai Fan Leung
Raymond van Barneveld
Benito van de Pas
Dimitri Van den Bergh
Patrick van den Boogaard
Vincent van der Meer
Vincent van der Voort
Dirk van Duijvenbode
Michael van Gerwen
Berry van Peer