New Pandemic Friendly Certis Travel Insurance
Official PDPA Partner Certis Travel Insurance During The Pandemic
Welcome to our new PDPA official Travel Insurance with ‘Certis’ specifically for sports people, with added Pandemic notes.
COVID-19 Update May 2021:
Key policy features specific to Sports Travel+
- Medical Expenses and repatriation cover if you are injured whilst participating in your sport
- Cancellation cover if injured and cannot compete
Cover for Covid-19, if you have a positive diagnosis
- Emergency medical and repatriation expenses
- Reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses (room only) for insured person to extend their stay until they are medically fit to return to the United Kingdom
- Reasonable additional travelling and accommodation expenses to repatriate insured person to the United Kingdom when they are denied boarding on their pre-booked return travel due to contracting COVID-19.
- Confinement benefit: a benefit payment of £30 for each complete 24 hour period up to £300 where insured person are ordered into self-isolation in their holiday accommodation by a relevant Government authority, as a result of them contracting COVID-19
For a quote click here