The full and final event brief will be sent to all players following the entry deadline by the PDC.
- 08.00-Doors Open
- 08.00-09.30 Registration for first event both days.
- 09.30-Registration closes, if you are not registered before 09.30 you will not be in entered in the first event of the day.
- 09.30-Draw done, the draw will be displayed in the venue and on DartConnect, play will start 30 minutes after the draw is displayed.
- 12.30-If you are only in event 2 of the day, you must register by this time.
- If you are in both events you will be automatically registered for both events when you first register.
Our official markers will be present at this event. All games will be marked using the DartConnect system, if a full quota of markers is not available these events will be on a loser marks basis, you may also be required to mark game 1 on your board.
The format is best of seven legs up to the Semi-Finals, and then best of nine legs for the semi-finals and final. These events will have an open draw and no seeded players.
Prize Fund (Per Event)
Winner - £1,000
Runner-Up - £600
Semi-Finalists - £400
Quarter-Finalists - £250
Last 16 - £100
Last 32 - £50
Total - £5,000
The Top 8 from the WSOoM Table after 12 events will qualify for the Betfred Women's World Matchplay on Sunday July 24th in Blackpool, countback rules apply.
The eight-player tournament will be held in one afternoon session at the Winter Gardens, with a £25,000 prize fund on offer as well as a spot in the 2022 Cazoo Grand Slam of Darts.
Important Notice: Due to the current pandemic climate, the PDPA recommend that all players book hotels on a refundable rate, if not you may not be able to request a refund if things change. Our official hotel offers cancellations up to the day of arrival as below on single booking trips.
You are available to book any hotels which are available.
Travel to the BARNSLEY:
Barnsley Metrodome, Queens Ground, Queens Road, Barnsley S71 1AN
Entry to England:
Please be fully aware of what you need to do to enter England, for the current updated rules CLICK HERE
If you are fully vaccinated:
- Before you travel to England, you must complete a passenger locator form. You need to do this in the 48 hours before you arrive in England.
- You do not need to take any COVID-19 travel tests before you travel to England or after you arrive.
- You do not need to quarantine when you arrive in England.
If you are not fully vaccinated:
- Take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England.
- Book and pay for a COVID19 PCRT test, to be taken after you arrive in England
- complete a passenger locator form to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive in England. You will need to enter yourPCR test booking reference number in the passenger locator form.
Venue Driving Directions:
For driving directions CLICK HERE and add your starting point
Barnsley Train Station:
Barnsley train station is a short walk to the venue (3-4 Minutes)
There is ample parking at the Metrodome and please use the PDC dedicated back car parks, remember the entrance to the darts venue is at the back of the arena, do not use the front entrance.
The nearest major airport is Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield (DSA / EGCN). This airport has international flights from Sheffield, United Kingdom and is 25 miles from the centre of Barnsley, United Kingdom.
Another major airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA / EGNM), which has international and domestic flights from Leeds, United Kingdom and is 34 miles from Barnsley, United Kingdom.
Manchester Airport (MAN / EGCC) has international and domestic flights from Manchester, United Kingdom and is 43 miles from Barnsley, United Kingdom. Humberside Airport (HUY / EGNJ) has international and domestic flights from Kingston Upon Hull, United Kingdom and is 66 miles from Barnsley, United Kingdom.
For All Flights:
The PDPA Official Travel Partner ‘Travel Counsellors’ are here to help all of our members travel requirements in 2018, Tina Tomlinson at Travel Counsellors is here to give you travel advice, help and a fully professional service.
To register for this service send the following CLICK HERE Full Name (as written on passport), Contact number, Email address, Date of birth, Address, Passport number, Passport issue date, Passport expiry date, Country of issue, Nationality, Nearest departure airport/s