PDC Super Series (Players Championships 9-12) H+ Hotel, Niedernhausen, Germany 24th-27th April
As these events require travel for you to and from the UK to Germany, please see below information regarding Covid-19 testing, quarantine and other information. The PDC will send you a letter which you need to print off and take with you for your return to the UK. If you have not yet received this letter please contact The PDC email@example.com
Please note that the previous quarantine exemption for elite sportspeople has been removed by the UK government and that overseas travel is now subject to the ten-day quarantine period upon arrival back in England with testing on Days Two & Eight, and individuals can also undertake a "Test to Release" on Day Five if they wish.
Please see this link for further details on your arrival in to the UK: Click Here Below is a timeline of information for you in relation to these events, based on travel to Germany on Friday April 23rd and returning to England on Wednesday April 28th.
Before travel, all UK residents must:
- Request a letter from PDC Europe to explain the reason for your entry in to Germany (please email full name, passport number and home address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this).
- Complete the UK government Declaration for International Travel Click Here
- Undergo a PCR Travel Test within 48 hours of travel. Recommendations are Click Here or you can source your own provider Click Here
- The PDC is arranging approved testing in Milton Keynes on Wednesday April 21 9am-11am at a cost of £110 per test. Please contact email@example.com If you would like to book a test through this method.
Wednesday April 21st
- Undergo PCR Travel Test in UK.
- Complete Declaration for International Travel. You need to print this or have a digital copy with you when you travel Click Here
Thursday April 22nd
- Receive PCR Travel Test result, print off and bring with you
- Complete the Digital Entry Registration process online 24 hours prior to entering Germany Click Here keep digital copy.
Friday April 23rd
- Travel to Germany
- Take letter from PDC Europe plus negative test result in paper form.
- All personnel will undergo a Covid-19 test on arrival in Niedernhausen and will be required to remain within the venue “Bubble” for the duration of their stay.
Sunday 25th & Monday April 26th
- Undergo "Fit To Fly" test - this will be arranged via PDC Europe at the H+ Hotel in Niedernhausen and you will be provided with a certificate, to book this you must email Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv there is a small charge and PDCE will book you a time/day for the test.
- Or book any Covid-19 tests required following return to the UK (please see details at Click Here)
Tuesday April 27th
Complete Passenger Locator Form via Click Here
NB: There are two questions which should be answered as follows:
- Q. Are you required to self isolate? – A. Yes
- Q. Testing - Are you required to complete Covid tests? A. Yes (unless you are only going to be in England for two days or less) (then enter your booking code for Day 2 & Day 8 tests as required and your Day 5 Test To Release provider if applicable).
- If doing 'Test To Release' Click Here as you will need to book your test prior to your return as you will need to add this information on the form, this will allow, following a NEG Result no further quarantine but still to do a test on day 8.
- The PDC will also provide you with a letter explaining your reason for travel which can be shown on arrival back into the UK, if you have not received this please contact The PDC firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, dob and passport No.
Wednesday April 28th
- Travel back to UK. You must return directly to home. This is Day Zero of quarantine.
Thursday April 29th or Friday April 30th
- Take "Day Two" test (this can be done on Day One or Day Two). Day One is the day after you return, not the day of travel.
Monday May 3rd
A list of providers for Test to Release bookings can be seen at Click Here:
Thursday May 6th
Take Day Eight test
Saturday May 8th
Day Ten - able to leave home if not done Test to Release.
Further details can be found at Click Here
Other Information to Note:
- PASSPORT CHECK have at least 6 months validity (Brexit Requirement if travelling from a Non-EU Country)
- BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS/TRAVEL (Please use PDPA Travel Partner for safety and security during the pandemic) and book refundable rates if possible, and always check you have valid Travel insurance.
- BOOK PDCE SHUTTLE Send flight details to Hotel@pdc-europe.tv to book shuttle from Airport to Hotel (Frankfurt Main Airport Only) Note, as the 4 cars doing the shuttle service can only carry 4 passengers (Not Inc Driver) there will no doubt be waiting times for up to an hour due to a lot of players arriving at the same time, taxis are available for around €50 one way, to book a taxi please contact Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS Wear a face mask, wash hands, use hand sanitiser and continue with social distancing.
- DAILY TEMPERATURE checks will be taken daily at the venue, if your temperature is high, you can take it again in 30 minutes, if still high entry is not allowed and you will not be able to compete further in the event.
- HOTEL ROOMS This is your room, no one else should be in your room whilst you are at the event.
- HOTEL FACILITIES There will be a bar and restaurant facilities which are payable by cash or card, all other info will be given top you when you arrive.
- POSITIVE TEST If anyone tests positive they will need to either a) leave site immediately to travel home if they came by car or b) self-isolate in their hotel room for 10 days as per German requirements, so you need to be aware of this.
- EVENT START TIMES This will be the same as the SS events in the UK 14.00hrs CET start for the 24th, 25th & 26th. 12.00hrs CET start for the 27th
Please make sure you send all information needed to PDC-Europe to Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv by the 15th April.
You must follow all requirements and keep up to date with all relevant information for this event CLICK HERE any further information will be added to this area.
Please make sure you read and understand what you have to do in full, for any further queries please contact below
- PDC-Europe Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv
- PDC email@example.com
- PDPA at Event firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR email@example.com
Official PDC-Europe Hotel:
Hotel H+ Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany
This can only be booked via PDC-Europe, so please email PDC Europe firstname.lastname@example.org for your requirements, this must be done before April 19th
You are not allowed to stay in any other hotel, or book this hotel via another route.
Room rate including Taxes and Breakfast: Single €85 Twin/Double €95. PDC-Europe recommends single room occupancy, if your room partner shows signs of covid or fails the daily temperature checks, you would also be unable to enter the venue.
Click Here For Hotel information.
Travel to the NIEDERNHAUSEN:
Hotel H+ Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany
Frankfurt International Airport, is around a 20/25 minute drive from the hotel/venue Click Here for the map of the area. Around 30km (20m)
PDC Europe will provide a shuttle service from Frankfurt Main Airport (There will be no shuttle service from any other airport) please email PDC Europe with your flight times email@example.com
If travelling to the EU from a Non EU country, make sure you have at least 6 months minimum remaining on your passport.
Have you arranged a test for returning home after the event?
Most countries now require a Negative COVID test prior to departure. PDC Europe are looking to arrange 'Rapid Covid Tests' on the Sunday and Monday from 9am - 12noon.
PDC-Europe will provide all players with an International Sporting Event exemption letter to aid travel, to receive this you must send PDC-Europe your name (as on passport) and your Passport Number to Gabi.Brock@pdc-europe.tv
If applicable make sure you are fully aware of the self-isolation/quarantine rules that will apply to you when you return to your own region or country.
If a Positive test result is received:
If anyone tests positive they will need to either a) leave site immediately to travel home if they came by car or b) self-isolate in their hotel room for 10 days as per German requirements, so you need to be aware of this.
Daily Temperature Checks:
You will also need to have daily temperature checks, if this is high, you will be asked to take again in 30 minutes, if it is still high you will not be eligible to enter.
Follow all current health guidelines to stay safe:
Face masks, social distancing, wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitiser, and do not travel if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have any of the symptoms.
German authorities recommend using the FFP2 face mask.
We recommend any travel should be booked on a right to cancel policy during the Pandemic. If you have questions on flight cancellations etc you should firstly check with your airline provider, and always check you have valid travel insurance.
Alternatively, see below and contact our travel partner 'Tina' who has the up to date knowledge on air travel.
For any Flights:
For your security and safety especially in these uncertain times we recommend using the PDPA official Travel Partner. Whatever your needs are for your 'Darting Travel' I am here to help you, so please get in touch with me and I can get things started: -
- 0161 8266790 or 07510 580427
- Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.