The 2018 PDPA William Hill World Championship Qualifier is for PDC Tour Card Holders Only.
If you have already played in your regions World Championship Qualifier, you are ineligible to enter this event (Does not include tables but a one off qualifier) See PDC Rule 3.8 below.
3.8 PDPA members may choose to enter either their own nation or region’s World Championship qualifying Event (if it is played as a one-off Event rather than a series of Events) or the PDPA Members qualifier – not both. The PDPA qualifier will be the last qualifying Event held and will offer the appropriate number of spots required to complete the field for the Event. Therefore, all other qualifying Events must conclude prior to the PDPA qualifier being held.
- First Round to Quarter Finals - Best of 11 legs.
- Semi Finals - Best of 13 legs.
- Final - Best of 15 legs.
The entry fee for this event is FREE and you must enter via your servasport online account (When Available) before the entry deadline. Players who have entered then subsequantly qualify for the William Hill World Championship will have their entry taken out of the draw.
Tuesday 20th November 2018 at 2pm
Entries are now only taken via your PDC Servasport Account CLICK HERE
- The winner qualifies for the William Hill World Championship first round.
- The Runner Up will qualify for the William Hill World Championship preliminary round.
- Any further places which become available will be confirmed by the PDC in due course.
There is no prize money in this event.
Entries for this Qualifier:
Travel to the ArenaMK, MILTON KEYNES
ArenaMK, Stadium Way West, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST