These will been confirmed in full with the PDC - PDC Europe event brief which will be sent out following confirmation of all entries, players not vaccinated may be required by German Covid Regulations to be tested daily with a lateral flow test at their own expense. Players fully vaccinated are required to provide proof of vaccination status.
Only 1 guest per player (None Transferable) and these guests must be registered with PDC-Europe before attending at Gabi.email@example.com
All guests will also be subject to the same health protocols/rules for this event.
Best of seven legs up to the last eight, and then best of nine legs for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. This event will have an open draw and no seeded players.
Registration on the day:
- Doors Open 08.00
- Registration 08.00 - 09.30
- Registration Closes 09.30 (For first event of the day) Games will commence approximately 30 minutes following the draw has been announced.
- Players who enter the first event of the day will automatically be entered into the second of the days events.
- Registration close for second event of the day 12.30 if only in that one.
- The second event will commence as soon as event one concludes.
These events will operate on a ‘loser marks’ basis. Additionally, the first game on each board will be marked by the last player drawn onto that board.
We always recommend all players to book refundable rates during the Pandemic in case of any issues.
Official PDC-Europe Hotel:
H+ Hotel, Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany
Travel to the NIEDERNHAUSEN:
Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany: Phone: +49 6127 9010
Click directions on the left on link, add your starting point. CLICK HERE
NOTE: We always recommend all players to book refundable rates during the Pandemic in case of any issues.
Entry to Germany & return home:
These are correct as of 19th August, so lease keep updated and all new information will be posted here and all entrants will receive a PDC Event Brief just prior to the event.
Please make sure you are fully up to date with entry requirements to enter Germany and return home in terms of documents and testing requirements.
- As of – 8th August the Netherlands is no longer in the ‘High Risk’ category.
Anyone who is entering Germany must complete an entry application at the following link CLICK HERE and also upload the negative test result or vaccination certificate there.
- Complete Entry Application just prior to travel.
- Complete Passenger Locator Form.
- Have your Vaccination Certificate (If Completed 14 days before travel)
- Negative Covid Test Result. (If not fully vaccinated)
Entry with vaccination certificate possible without restrictions.
Without vaccination at least 10 days in quarantine, early termination after 5 days at the earliest by a new negative PCR test.
From 1 August 2021 travellers entering Germany from abroad must possess either proof of vaccination, or proof of recovery, or a negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival to show the authorities.
Please make sure you are aware of what you need to do to return home safely.