These will been confirmed in full with the PDC - PDC Europe event brief which will be sent out following confirmation of all entries, players not vaccinated may be required by German Covid Regulations to be tested daily with a lateral flow test at their own expense. Players fully vaccinated are required to provide proof of vaccination status.
Only 1 guest per player (None Transferable) and these guests must be registered with PDC-Europe before attending at Gabi.email@example.com
All guests will also be subject to the same health protocols/rules for this event.
Please refer to your PDC event brief for this event for full and final details.
Best of seven legs up to the last eight, and then best of nine legs for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. This event will have an open draw and no seeded players.
Registration on the day:
- Doors Open 08.00
- Registration 08.00 - 09.30
- Registration Closes 09.30 (For first event of the day) Games will commence approximately 30 minutes following the draw has been announced.
- Players who enter the first event of the day will automatically be entered into the second of the days events.
- Registration close for second event of the day 12.30 if only in that one.
- The second event will commence as soon as event one concludes.
These events will operate on a ‘loser marks’ basis. Additionally, the first game on each board will be marked by the last player drawn onto that board.
We always recommend all players to book refundable rates during the Pandemic in case of any issues.
Official PDC-Europe Hotel:
H+ Hotel, Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany
Travel to the NIEDERNHAUSEN:
Zum Grauen Stein 1, 65527 Niedernhausen, Germany: Phone: +49 6127 9010
Click directions on the left on link, add your starting point. CLICK HERE
NOTE: We always recommend all players to book refundable rates during the Pandemic in case of any issues.
Entry to Germany:
For the current rules on entering Germany CLICK HERE
Please make sure you are aware of what you need to do to return home safely.