All competing Players attending the event will need to be fully vaccinated with a UK government recognised Covid-19 vaccination (final dose administered no later than 14 days prior to their first match date).
If not fully Vaccinated they are required to:
- Produce a negative PCR test (result dated no earlier than two days prior to their first day on site) or take a Lateral Flow Test on the morning which they will need to show to PDC Security on arrival at the venue.
- A Negative Lateral Flow Test (please bring test Cartridge with you) taken on the first morning of your of attendance at the venue. Players Under 18 are exempt from the above.
- All Managers/Guests MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED; there are no testing exemptions for Managers or Guests, and must show proof on arrival at the venue.
Registration on all 3 days (Fri (2) - Sat (2) - Sun (1)
- 08.00 Doors Open
- 08.00-09.30 Registration for first event of all 3 days.
- 09.30 Registration closes, if you are not registered before 09.30 you will not be in entered in the first event of the day.
- 09.30 Draw done, the draw will be displayed in the venue and on DartConnect, play will start 30 minutes after the draw is displayed.
- 12.30 If you are only in event 2 of the day, you must register by this time, if you are in both events you will be automatically registered for both events when you first register.
Development Tour Induction:
If you are a new player to the tour CLICK HERE for a an overview of what you need to know.
The format is best of seven legs up to the last eight, and then best of nine legs for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. These events will have an open draw and no seeded players.
These events will operate on a ‘loser marks’ basis and will be operated through the DartConnect system. Additionally, the first game on each board will be marked by the last player drawn onto that board.
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
Due to issues at most Wigan hotels the official hotel is the Bolton Whites Hotel, University of Bolton Stadium, De Havilland Way, Bolton BL6 6SF
Book early to avoid disappointment, also note BWFC may also be playing at home over a weekend.
The Bolton Whites Hotel (Hotel Website Click Here) is 7.7 miles away from Robin Park, Wigan Click Here Although not far it can take 20 minutes by car. There are no hotel shuttle services therefore players will need to arrange own transport from the hotel to venue during all events.. The PDPA Shuttle, taxi or drive is the best option. Location Map of Hotel Click Here
The hotel have offered a reduced rate to players who may require accommodation during the events held in Wigan, throughout the year.
If any players enquire please tell them to call the hotel directly on 01204 673622 and ask them to quote 0902Dart to receive a discounted rate.
Rooms are not held at the hotel for players, therefore it’s based on a first come first served basis and availability at the hotel at the time of booking.
Travel to the WIGAN:
Robin Park, Loire Drive, Wigan, Lancashire, WN5 0UH
From the 11th February 2022 the UK GOV will be changing the rules for arrival into the UK for fully vaccinated people, where you will now NOT need to do any Pre-Departure Testing for arrival or a Day 2 test in the UK.
For the current updated and daily information for entry to the UK Click Here For ‘Fully Vaccinated’ people all you need to do is complete a passenger locator form.
If Fully Vaccinated
To reiterate, from 11th February 2022, to arrive in the UK if you are ‘Fully Vaccinated’ all you need to do is.
- Complete ‘Passenger Locator Form’ Click Here you will have an extra day to fill in.
- Bring your ‘Covid Pass’ with you either hard copy or via APP.
From the South: Leave the M6 at J25, turn left at the roundabout onto the A49 towards Wigan. Continue straight over a roundabout a subsequent sets of traffic lights until you reach a large junction called ‘Saddle Junction’. You will see ASDA in front of you, turn left so that you keep ASDA on your right and there will be a fire station on your left (Robin Park Road). At the traffic lights turn right into Loire Drive, follow this road straight across a mini roundabout and round to the back of the shops. The Sports Centre will be on your left and the Arena on your right
From the North: Leave the M6 at J26 turn right onto the A577 signed towards Wigan. Follow the road through 2 sets of traffic lights and arrive at Saddle Junction. Then follow directions above. There is ample free parking on site, please be aware that on match days parking can be more difficult and charges can apply, also on these days make sure you are in a correct parking area.
Robin Park Tennis Centre is an approximate 3/4 minute drive from both Wigan Wallgate and Wigan North Western Railway Stations, £3/£4 in a Taxi, or a 10 minute walk.
There is ample parking at Robin Park, NOTE: During match-days it will be very busy and charges will apply and be aware of the parking restrictions for disability parking especially in front of the venue.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL / EGGP) is 25 miles from Wigan.
- Manchester International Airport (MAN / EGCC) is 29 miles from Wigan
We have a shuttle bus for use to/from airports and to/from venue/hotel, there is a charge but cheaper and is obviously someone you can trust. To book any shuttles and for any information including prices please use contact information below. First come first served.
- Andrew Slinger +44 (0) 7889 279124
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Flights:
The PDPA Official Travel Partner ‘Travel Counsellors’ are here to help all of our members travel requirements in 2018, Tina Tomlinson at Travel Counsellors is here to give you travel advice, help and a fully professional service.
To register for this service send the following CLICK HERE Full Name (as written on passport), Contact number, Email address, Date of birth, Address, Passport number, Passport issue date, Passport expiry date, Country of issue, Nationality, Nearest departure airport/s