The PDPA is always striving to provide the very best services and advice to our members. As part of this ongoing process, our new official partner who we have teamed up with is in the vital area of accounting and taxation advice. We all know it is an area often overlooked, and as a player something that may not be at the top of your agenda.
Even if it’s just for advice and information!
As reported on our website in May, we are delighted to have signed up Griffiths & Pegg Chartered Accountants of Cradley Heath, in the heart of the Black Country. They have already shown their commitment to us in a very strong way and we are pleased to recommend them to all of our members as the firm we think is most suited to players’ needs. They have been going for 64 years and their central location is ideal for any player, irrespective of where you live.
Since May 2012 they have already signed up many of the top players. The more that join up with them, the more they can service your niche needs and understand exactly what you all require. You are all different and need varying levels of support. Griffiths & Pegg tailor their services to each level of income and the feedback we have received from the players already on their books is excellent.
We have talked through the structures with them and the service levels you are recommended to need are broadly:
- If you are a top 32 player or thereabouts…..a limited company status is strongly recommended. If you are a sole trader at this level, you are simply paying far toomuch tax.
- If you are below the top 32 but expect to break into this level, they can discuss the safety net of a limited company that would protect you if you had a large winnings at a major tournament.
- If you are below the top 32, a sole trader status is usually recommended. Their advice though can SAVE YOU TAX AND PROTECT YOU in a very strong way.
- If you aren’t registered with Revenue & Customs at all….please talk to them NOW as you must get your affairs in order.
- If you have another job and you think that you aren’t making any money out of darts…..they can usually obtain a healthy tax REFUND for you.
- If you are a foreign player and the PDC is deducting 20% tax from your winnings via the Revenue’s Foreign Entertainers’ Unit Scheme…..you are probably PAYING TOO MUCH TAX. They can most likely obtain a VERY HEALTHY REFUND for you.
- We have negotiated a first year special PDPA 25% fee reduction for you as well. Their fee levels are very competitive anyway, so this extra bonus makes them a very attractive proposition.
- If you want to speak to Adrian Grainger at the firm, please call him TODAY on 01384 566188
- Take a look at their website for more details www.griffiths-pegg.co.uk
- ACT TODAY AND START SAVING YOURSELF BOTH MONEY AND WORRIES!
- You can either e-mail Adrian direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or email your PDPA for more information at email@example.com you can also speak to your PDPA representative at events.
Regards The PDPA